So far with this one project, I have learned many different tools, to aid in improving my writing. I found out that when I write, I am really good at just making a draft in one sitting, then if I try to add on later, I end up not being able to make them connect.
2. Identify and describe (at least) one specific writing technique that you used. How did you use it? What effect did it have on your writing?
One technique I used was 'Avoid "-ings"'. It helped me make my artist statement that much better. I also focused on making sure my punctuation was correct, so that my writing made sense, and had the correct pace that I wanted it at. Both of these tools made my writing improve and it made my writing to the point where I was proud.
3. If you had time for one more draft, what would you do?
I would try to make it longer, and maybe tie in a more personal story to strengthen the relationship I made with the readers of my writing. And I would probably try to incorporate all of the different tools to make my writing super fantastic!
4. Copy one sentence that you believe is well-written and/or important to your overall piece. What makes it stand out to you?
"The strong, successful woman in techni-color mesmerized me."
"She keeps a smile on my face and a laugh in my heart."
I really like both of these lines. I think theyre almost little gems in my paragraph. I think they stand out because theyre really beautifully written and Im proud of myself for writing them.
No comments:
Post a Comment