"For me, it's that I contributed . . . that I'm on this planet doing some good and making people happy. That's to me the most important thing, that my hour of television is positive and upbeat and an antidote for all the negative stuff going on in life."
A website I am using her bio from is :http://ellen.warnerbros.com/about/bio.php
Why I am using her biography is because that is who she is, which in turn influenced me in my life and decisions. It talks about her accomplishments, which I also want to take after. I want to be successful just like her. (awww)
And a video from the GLBT history week page: http://www.glbthistorymonth.com/glbthistorymonth/2006/video.cfm?LeaderID=3
and also the learn more about Ellen link:
http://www.glbthistorymonth.com/glbthistorymonth/2006/bio.cfm?LeaderID=3
Why I'm using this is because she is openly gay, and is fine with it. She respectively tells her side to the story and such. I want to be like her in the way that I want to be openly gay, and fine with it. Yeah, people might get me down about it, but why let those people affect me, its pointless.
Angelina Jolie
&
Adam Lambert:
After researching more about both of these two, I decided that I really dont relate to the that much. I'm not trying to get out of more work, I just dont feel I have the connection to get an amazing piece from either of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment