Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog#5 Photography Techniques


Rule of Thirds
I personally like rule of thirds because you can get really neat images up in a corner and such. I think it looks really artistic. I think it enhances the image because it draws a different perspective to it, and it catches your eye when you walk by it. 


Unique Perspective
I think this enhances the photo by really making you question why the artist decided to use this angle, or perspective in the picture. Using it in different ways, an artist can really create an edge with this, depending on the angle, and the props or background in this picture.


Posed Portrait
I personally love portraits. They can show a persons personality, or they can grab you with an artistic edge. I would take portraits for the rest of my life, but I couldnt handle saying, "Think sexy! Feel Sexy! Feel that breeze ladies! Gorgeous hun!" If you get my drift. But I think that you can make a portrait really unique, and off the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment