I really like this picture! I can easily seethe look that you were going for, it looks a lot like the one with Ellen, the expression on your face and everything! The only thing I would change is the color. The picture of Ellen is very bright and white, so maybe if you lightened the picture a bit, that would make it look even more like the one with ellen. I think this is really great, nice picture!
I really like this picture! I can easily seethe look that you were going for, it looks a lot like the one with Ellen, the expression on your face and everything!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I would change is the color. The picture of Ellen is very bright and white, so maybe if you lightened the picture a bit, that would make it look even more like the one with ellen.
I think this is really great, nice picture!
-Madison