Monday, June 14, 2010

Literary Reflections

If I could have a roommate from a book we read in class I would choose a Tralfamadorian from Slaughterhouse Five. I wouldn’t chose one in particular because they are one in the same. I think a Tralfamadorian would be a great friend because they could offer help and tutor me when I am confused. A Tralfamadorian would also help me get through life with all of the philosophies that Tralfamadorians have learned throughout years like “when a person dies he only appears to die. He is still very much alive in the past…” Tralfamadorians also see the fourth dimension, so my friend could help me out with seeing the fourth dimension.

If I am down about things my Tralfamadorian friend would pick me out of it by using the quote that Tralfamadorians go by, “So it goes”

Overall, I think a great roommate would be a Tralfamadorian because one would be a great, true and trustworthy friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment